The Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 is one of the most advanced inversion tables on the market. As the predecessor to the Teeter Hang Ups EP-960, the EP-950 was once regarded as the most feature packed inversion table available. With that said, the EP-950 has not aged with the times. In fact, according to online retailers, customers are more than happy with the build-quality, safety and effectiveness of the 950.
The Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 is considered a premium inversion therapy table – made specifically to help reduce and eliminate back pain, improve bodily posture and improve blood circulation. Marketed primarily as a health device, the EP-950 is also extremely effective for performing core exercises. It has Teeter’s usual patented Flex technology which helps to encourage a greater range of motion and degree angles, as well as a low-friction surface for optimal stretching. The ratchet ankle lock system keeps your feet firm and secure, and provide added padding to ensure complete comfort. And, unlike other inversion tables, the Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 features an EZ Angle tether strap that lets you invert at multiple pre-set rotation angles – 20, 40 or 60 degrees.
With a 300 pound weight capacity and a five year warranty, the EP-950 is truly one of the most remarkable inversion therapy tables currently available to consumers. Retailing for around $400 online, I would consider it a premium inversion table.
- Premium inversion therapy table for reducing back pain, improving posture, and more
- Patented Flex Technology lets you move as you move to encourage a greater range of motion
- Smooth, low-friction surface for optimal stretch; ratchet ankle lock system
My Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Review & Experience
Unlike many of my other inversion table reviews, I have actually had the pleasure of using the Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 for a number of years. It was my first professional inversion table, and was only replaced when Teeter released the EP-960. I didn’t replace the model because of any lack of features, but because of wear-and-tear purposes. Over the years, the EP-950 has been my absolute favourite inversion table, and I somehow always seem to smile whenever I see my clients using it. For me, suffering from back pain hasn’t been a problem yet, but I always found time out to rejuvenate myself through inversion therapy.
For me, the Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 was the ideal way to start a morning, and finish an evening. The comfort you’ll feel once inverted is remarkable. I would stretch in different motions for a period of 5 to 10 minutes, and come off feeling absolutely full of energy and refreshed. The inversion process never felt uncomfortable, but felt like a luxury. The EZ Angle tether strap is also extremely useful, as it allows you to simply attach yourself and invert to numerous different angles. If you want to invert to higher angles, simply change the strap to different settings.
Over the years, I have whole heartedly recommended the Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 to numerous clients. I have found it to be one of the most effective inversion therapy tables for treating numerous different problems – such as lower back pain and herniated discs. However, the true effectiveness of the EP-950 comes alive when you begin to use it as a day-to-day exercise product. Stretching and performing core exercises has never been simpler!
⇢ REAL DOCUMENTED CASE STUDY: TEETER HANG UPS EP-950
Luckily, I already have quite a few case studies documented, and so I’ve written up one of them below. Please bare in mind this is an accurate account of my client’s experiences while using the Teeter Hang Ups EP-950.
- Week 1: After trying the EP-950 two times daily, I started to feel relief towards the end of the week. My lower back pain had now gone from excruciating to manageable – which was a true godsend. While I was still aware of the pain, I could finally get myself off to sleep.
- Week 2: During week two, I was unable to use the inversion table as much as I would of liked due to commitments. However, I continued to improve upon the success I found in week one. My lower back pain continued to subside slowly, and I also began incorporating daily stretches and core strength exercises into my inversion therapy.
- Week 3: During week three, I actually managed to get a whole 8-hours sleep without waking up several times. For the past 6-months, I have woken up countless times in the night due to pain. It was actually at the 2-and-a-half week mark that I managed to get 8-hours continuous sleep. My lower back pain during week three has been greatly reduced, and it’s no longer a persistent problem. The back pain is still there when I lean, bend or stretch, but it’s barely noticeable while sitting.
- Week 4: The end of my 4-week trial of the Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 was disappointing, as I didn’t want to give it back! I did, however, take the initiative to go and purchase myself one. My lower back pain is now only noticeable while bending down or working hard. I can sleep great at night, and there’s no real day-to-day pain. Forget the antibiotics and all of the medicines and wonder programs being marketed. If you suffer from back pain or just want to improve your day-to-day life, try an inversion table. For me, the Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 was the best purchase I have ever made!
My Final Conclusion For The Teeter Hang Ups EP-950
Teeter have continued to break the boundaries of technological limitations, and the Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 is their masterpiece. I have personally owned this inversion table for many years, and I have never experienced a problem with it. Day-to-day inversion feels comfortable and safe – which to me are the two most important things to look for. If you’re on the market for a high-quality professional inversion therapy table, then don’t look any further than the Teeter EP-950.
Pricing information updates every hour and may not be correct at the time of showing due to this. Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API