Anyone who has looked into purchasing an inversion table knows that the market is flooded with them, so it can be hard to know where to start. Well, the doctor is in to help you make your decision.
It’s well known that Teeter has some of the highest rated inversion tables available on the market, and in terms of cost versus efficacy, you should look no further than the Teeter Hang-Ups EP-560. Teeter tables, including this one, are more of an upmarket brand, which is reflected in the quality of their build, and when the table is set-up and sitting in front of you, the sturdiness of the table evidently rises far above standards you would expect from a more budget-conscious purchase.
I have spoken to a few people – clients, people at support groups – who have used the EP-560 specifically, and they have all invariably commented on the extremely positive effect it has had on their lives. It has always been accepted within the industry that Teeter makes an excellent product, so I never had any reason to doubt it, but when I had a chance to personally check out the Teeter Hang Ups EP-560 recently, I didn’t turn it down, as the more I know about what’s on the market, the better the ultimate result is for my clients.
- UNMATCHED COMFORT & SUPPORT: Patented wrap-around ankle cups are made from specialty foam. Contoured Bed with Hand Grips flexes for comfort and optimizes stretch for maximum relief.
- PRECISION ROTATION FOR TOTAL CONTROL: Shift your body weight with just simple arm movements for easy return to the upright position.
- HIGH GRADE MATERIALS FOR RELIABILTY: Heavy-gauge steel parts with patented security features like auto-locking hinges, cam locks, specialized pivot bearings for durability.
My Teeter Hang Ups EP-560 Review & Experience
The EP-560 comes with instructions and even a DVD to help with the initial step up. The less experienced among us may find themselves having to consult a friend, but the truth is, the table is already 60% put together when it arrives, and there are videos on YouTube to help you as well, if necessary. Once all the pieces have been put together, it’s clear that the table could easily support significant weight with ease, even when it’s been installed by someone who would never dare to consider themselves a handyman, like me.
Some people in the past have expressed concern to me about the effects of being upside down for extended periods of time, wondering if they should be worried about vertigo, dizziness when standing up, etc., but in my experience, such side effects are rare enough that they don’t enter my mind when recommending them. It’s as simple as taking off your shoes, locking yourself in, and propping yourself backwards, hence allowing your spinal discs to decompress, relieving tension and pain in a healthy, safe and effective way. Especially for those uninsured, it’s a very reasonable alternative to expensive and frequently trips to the chiropractor, and I believe it’s a thousand times better for you than drowsiness- and dependence-inducing painkillers such as Vicoden, which so many pain suffers unfortunately find themselves hooked on. You will be putting up some money up front, but in the long term, the Teeter Hang Ups EP-560 is the more affordable solution, especially compared to many alternatives. If desired, the table can also be used for exercise, and other types of pain such as knee pain.
I frequently recommend inversion tables to help pain sufferers achieve a normal, healthy and active life, something which pain can make very difficult. The EP-560 is an extremely enticing option that I can happily recommend considering the reasons already mentioned, as well as the years of use that one could hypothetically get out of it, as well the comfortable padding and easy storage. Because of its tough build quality, it’s heavier than other competing brands, which makes it more difficult to move, though it’s worth it for the stability and security than only something with this kind of physical weight can offer. You ultimately want to feel safe while hanging upside down, and the infallible build sees to that. There are so many benefits, and the great thing about owning your own inversion table is that you don’t even have to leave your house to take advantage of them.
⇢ TEETER HANG-UPS EP-560: BEST FEATURES
- The excellent design of the Teeter EP-560 means that it is uniquely effective at eliminating back pain. As I have said earlier on, multiple people have told me about the benefits of this particular table, and knowing what I do about inversion tables, this comes as no surprise – its basic but powerful design is obviously efficacious.
- It’s easy to set-up and use, with various instructional resources available. It’s also very simple it is to pack away and retrieve again for later use, though I would recommend keeping it constantly set up somewhere as a prompt for daily use.
- The higher standard of build quality easily justifies the price, and in the long term, it can save a fortune in medical and chiropractic costs, especially for those on a budget and/or who lack the necessary insurance.
- While many cheaper inversion tables from competing brands honestly look as if they are going to collapse under their own weight, with the Teeter, there is no reason to feel any kind of anxiety or insecurity with the Teeter Hang Ups EP-560. It’s not the kind of product that will budge unless you want it to.
My Final Conclusion For The Teeter Hang Ups EP-560
In my opinion, the Teeter Hang-Ups EP-560 is extremely effective for managing pain, and it can also be used for abdominal and other forms of exercise. Compared to competing brands, it’s very easy to install and use, and provides excellent value for money. It’s built tough to support people of all shapes and sizes, and should endure years of use. I would happily encourage anyone interested in getting their own inversion table to purchase to the EP-560 and see the positive effect it can have on your quality-of-life.
Pricing information updates every hour and may not be correct at the time of showing due to this. Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API