In my field, I commonly recommend inversion tables to people for back problems they are experiencing, and so, through the experiences of my clients, I quickly come to learn which brands and products are of the highest quality, and which are not. I know from experience that Ironman can be trusted to consistently make a good product, and I find they are often the first brand that comes to mind when I am making recommendations.
The Ironman Gravity 1000 is one of the most affordable options in the Ironman range, but they haven’t skimped on the quality. In the past, I have had clients who have purchased this product specifically tell me what an invaluable purchase it was, leading to the kind of effusive thanks that makes my job worth it. As you can probably imagine, having the chance to review the 1000 model has been a pleasure for me, especially since I had great pleasure reviewing the Ironman Gravity 4000. If you’re considering buying the 1000 model, then be sure to read this comprehensive review as I’ll explain every advantage and disadvantage that I could find – and rate my overall experience with this inversion table.
- Sturdy inversion table that may help reducing back stress and stimulating circulation
- Durable tubular steel frame, tough nylon backrest, and powder-coated finish
- Tough rubber non-skid floor stabilizers; inverts up to 180 degrees
My Ironman Gravity 1000 Review & Experience
To use one particular client as an example, she had a herniated disc which was naturally causing pressure on the spinal nerves. She was experiencing all the classic symptoms, from the “electric shock” pain to the sense of numbness and tingling in her body, as well as a general weakness in her muscles and recurring problems with her bladder. Of course, during our appointment, I found myself recommending the Ironman range of inversion tables, and so, on the basis of my recommendation, she ordered from Amazon.com an Ironman Gravity 1000.
I have said that Ironman is known for their quality products, and this was reflected in the change this client began to see in her life. The tables are designed specifically to relieve vertebrae disc & ligament pressure, so I was not surprised when she came to me to tell me how significantly her back pain had been reduced, and that sharp increase she had seen in her quality of life. Taking my advice to simply get on the table for a few minutes each morning, and to be patient and consistent with use, she saw the kind of immediate results that I have since come to expect from a table like this. Like me, she was impressed by the sturdy build and ease-of-use, and her story is only proof that formerly devastating chronic back problems do not have to be difficult to solve.
Having had the opportunity to use one myself, as chiropractors are often invited and encouraged to sample products, I can confidently say that it’s a sturdily built machine that should be easy for anybody to set up, install and use. It took less than 30 minutes for me to get it up and going, which is really not much of an investment of time when you consider the years of use and pain relief that you can get from it in the long term. I also found that, one everything was put together, it could easily folded up and moved into storage, thanks in part to its relative lightness.
There are many methods of spinal decompression (moon boots, etc.), but none are more simple to get up and going than this. It can be inverted up to 180 degrees using a simple, intuitive reaching action that causes gradual inversion, and it is equally simple to readjust and step out of the machine. When it comes to inversion therapy, the Ironman Gravity 1000 is such a simple, powerful and comfortable product that I find it impossible to not recommend.
⇢ IRONMAN GRAVITY 1000: BEST FEATURES
- The Ironman Gravity 1000’s effectiveness as a spinal decompression tool cannot be understated. The table is designed in such a way that there is no unnecessary stress put on any part of the body. It is extremely effective at specifically targeting disc & ligament pressure without any undue or unnecessary effects elsewhere. Besides the example that I mentioned, people have come to me with success stories from the Ironman Gravity 1000 and other products from the Ironman range that are easily comparable to those of competing products and brands, which, for anyone on a budget looking for pain relief, makes this, in my opinion, a no-brainer.
- The table is both strong and sturdy, as well as being lightweight enough to easily move around the house, and pack up and set up as necessary. It’s very comfortable compared to the other inversion tables on the market and it goes without saying that you will feel extremely safe while using it. Those concerned about any possible discomfort that may be experienced while undergoing inversion therapy should not have to worry with the Ironman Gravity 1000.
- It is a very user-friendly and intuitive product, with its simple reaching action to prompt the inversion, and easy installation. Those who are generally not handymen should not have to worry about having to calling over their next door neighbor to screw in all the bolts and figure out what’s supposed to fit into what, as I have (sadly) had to do in the past – putting it together is really something that anyone can do.
- Finally, if price is a consideration, the Ironman Gravity 1000 is the obvious option, as it is extremely affordable for a product that is so well-built and effective (and let’s not forget, even with a more expensive model, I believe it to be more than worth it in the long term). As long as you are patient and consistent with use, I virtually guarantee that you will see results.
My Final Conclusion For The Ironman Gravity 1000
My conclusion at this point, should be clear. The Ironman Gravity 1000 is an effective, safe, sturdy and affordable product that is extremely efficacious in the treatment of chronic back pain. As is to be expected from an Ironman table, it is easy to install and easier to use, with a full 180 degree range of motion that can be controlled with a simple reaching technique. As I have told my clients in the past, there is no reason that anyone suffering from chronic back pain should not try such simple and cost-effective treatment, and if you are going to go with any product in particular, given its attractive features and qualities, you should absolutely give the Ironman Gravity 1000 a go.
Pricing information updates every hour and may not be correct at the time of showing due to this. Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API