The Ironman ATIS 4000 Inversion Table is a combination inversion table – allowing you to do more than just invert; you can also reduce possible back stress in other ways, such as making use of the abdominal training system – strengthening your stomach muscles by doing pull ups, crunches and twists. Although the ability to invert is also present – you can increase blood flow to the brain, helping you to think more clearly throughout the day and stretch your back, primarily in order to reduce any back stress that you may already have, or to lower the chance of having it in the future.
With an extra-wide oval tubing steel frame; the Ironman ATIS 4000 offers you all the space you need to either invert only, or to carry out more aerobic exercises – your back being fully supported by the two and a half inch nylon backrest with a memory foam inside, for added comfort and a soft surface that helps to fully support your back, but without the backrest being so flat that your back, neck and shoulder muscles clench up and become rigid. The slight space between the backrest and headrest gives your neck room to move and ventilates your back so that you don’t become uncomfortable when inverting and or exercising. With the memory foam, the Ironman ATIS 4000 also retains a space the shape of your back if you need to get off to answer a call or go to the bathroom, meaning that when you return to your inverted position, it takes less time to get settled into position, allowing your muscles to relax more quickly.
The Ironman ATIS 4000 offers you ten different inversion locking angles, and has inverted hand grips to aid you when inverting to these degrees, providing you maximum stretch for your back and allowing you to return to the normal position more easily and with a high degree of control so that you never return to the starting position so quickly that you make yourself dizzy.
The height adjustable frame allows people of up to six feet six inches to make use of the Ironman ATIS 4000 Inversion Table – providing that they don’t weigh more than three hundred and twenty pounds (they must weigh less than one hundred and fourty-five point one five kg or twenty-two point eight five st for ‘Health and Safety’ reasons).
- Combination of ab training system and inversion table that may help reducing back stress
- Extra-wide oval tubing steel frame and 2-1/2-inch nylon backrest with memory foam
- 10 different inversion locking angles; inverted hand grips for maximum stretch
My Ironman ATIS 4000 Review & Experience
I have had my Ironman ATIS 4000 for five years now, and I have no qualms – the solid and sturdy build of the height adjustable frame that doesn’t need a strap (so in turn I don’t have to get off every five minutes when I’m first starting to invert to find the desired angle – with the inverted hand grips and ten inversion secure locking angles – I don’t have to worry about not being able to invert to the angle that I want to easily enough as the locking angles do all of the precision work for me, I simply have to choose which one feels the best) to the secure ankle grips that enable me to invert without a single fear of falling off.
When I first received my Ironman ATIS 4000 I spent between two and two and a half hours setting everything up, assembling all the parts together, checking various different sources to see if that was how it should look like and double checking every single nut, bolt and screw – but it was worth it. Not once have I been let down or felt unsafe inverting at any point as I’ve yet to feel it wobble and every four to six months I go around with a monkey wrench and make sure that I won’t have any unpleasant surprises – it has worked perfectly for me. After five years of smooth and flawless inversion/exercise sessions I don’t regret not having a warranty in the slightest.
The Ironman ATIS 4000 also comes with a removable lumbar pillow for your lower back that has dimensions of thirty-five inches in width, by sixty-two inches in height by fifty-eight inches in depth and only weighs one hundred and eleven pounds or fifty point three four kilograms, or in other words, it is less than half of the weight of the maximum weight of the people that can safely use the Ironman ATIS 4000; meaning that the pillow is easy enough to move around and adjust to your liking, and supportive enough that it’s worth the extra time fitting the lumbar pillow onto the Ironman ATIS 4000 for maximum back support.
⇢ IRONMAN ATIS 4000: BEST FEATURES
- Extra Wide Oval Tubing Steel Frame, state of the art, master craftsmanship – offering both the stability of a well-built (manually operated) machine without need for a strap, and the innovative ideas to allow users to exercise as well as invert; this simple, well thought out structure is both the heart and the Unique Selling Point of the Ironman ATIS 4000.
- Ten Different Inversion Locking Angles, these possible inversion angles take all the probability and guess work out of inverting, leaving you to just adjust until you feel comfortable and relax in one of the already built-in secure positions or exercise – either way, the angle isn’t going to adjust once it’s been locked in place, until you’re ready to return to the starting position on the Ironman ATIS 4000 – but at your own pace, of course.
- Memory Foam Filled Backrest, a breathable and supportive backrest built with both practicality and comfort in mind whether you’re inverting or performing some abdominal crunches – the luxury two and a half inch nylon backrest stuffed with memory foam, will support your back and mould itself to your shape – so that you can return to the position you were in earlier with no unnecessary and unhelpful period of adjustment.
- It costs less than $400! An ingenious stand-alone steel frame, inverted hand grips, ten different inversion locking angles, height adjustable feature and bonus removable back-supporting lumbar pillow – all for less money than it costs for a Teeter Hang-Ups EP-960.
My Final Conclusion For The Ironman ATIS 4000
If you’ve been hunting around every back alley looking for something cheaper than a trip to the chiropractors every few days for the rest of your life, you want to strengthen your back, abdominals and upper limbs, but don’t like being tied down in a small space; then look no further than the Ironman ATIS 4000 – it’s comfortable, cheaper than constant visits to the chiropractors and conveniently open plan for customers suffering from claustrophobia.
Pricing information updates every hour and may not be correct at the time of showing due to this. Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API