As an industry professional, I’ve been around long enough to see Innova develop a reputation for providing quality inversion tables at very good prices, and the ITX9300 is yet another product in their outstanding range. I find myself recommending inversion therapy to clients frequently, because I have often seen the ways in which it can benefit people, and the great effect that it can have on people’s quality-of-life. Back problems can seriously impair a person’s ability to be active, free and happy, and when there is a solution as simple and cost-effective as inversion therapy, it becomes impossible not to recommend.
Innova products, as you can expect, are extremely popular among my clients because of their high qualty and low price. One of my clients did purchase a ITX9300 prior to my testing of it, due to a generalized recommendation I gave to check out at the inversion tables at Amazon.com, and I have seen, over the months, a radical improvement in his ability to live life to the fullest.
The fact is, inversion therapy represents a legitimate and safe alternative to drugs and surgery, and the ITX9300 is exactly the kind of product you need. It’s great for getting rid of lower back pain, curing sciatica pain and providing much needed rejuvenation to the whole spinal column. If you’re considering adding the ITX9300 inversion to your home, you MUST make sure that you read the whole Innova Fitness ITX9300 review.
- Padded foam backrest for comfortable inverting
- Exclusive 3-position safety bar for more secure inverting compared to old strap style inversion tables
- 4-point, pod-style base frame extra safety and stability on even and uneven surfaces
My Innova Fitness ITX9300 Review & Experience
The product was sent to me to satisfy my professional curiosity, and came in a box so small that I wondered if I had maybe drunkenly ordered something I’d forgotten about. As it turned out, inside the (surprisingly heavy) box were the bits and pieces that comprise the table, and I was able to easily put it together in a short period of time, at least compared to my Hurculean struggles with many competing brands, who honestly seem to strive to make the installation process as torturous as possible. There are tools included with the parts, but I opted to use my own, and I would recommend that other customers do the same. If worst comes to worst, though, Innova’s tools are perfectly usable.
Once assembled, satisfied that it had wound up resembling the picture on the Amazon.com website, it occurred to me how stylish and attractive is was in the context of my home, something you could easily leave slightly out of the way in the living room without it calling attention to itself. It has comfortable foot rollers, a well-padded, supportive backrest, as well as a cozy headrest, all combining to make the experience of hanging upside down as comfortable as possible. Though it’s only necessary to use the machine for a few minutes every day, all the same, you don’t want those few minutes to be displeasurable, and Innova, as always, have proven themselves up to the task.
It’s difficult to avoid the subject of the ITX9300’s startingly low price, which raises the question of how they could even be turning a profit. It’s a sturdily built machine, even if it does lack some of the more advanced features of the models that can set you back five times as much, and one that does everything that a user of an inversion table would realistically need. When it comes to reactions from clients, the clients who go for the more expensive models rarely have dissimilar reactions to the ones who go for the more wallet-friendly ones – the essential thing is the therapy itself, which the ITX9300 is perfectly attuned for, allowing for a wide range of motion, and everything else is essentially window dressing. You want something to eliminate that lower back pain and stretch your back into alignment, and the ITX9300 – in its simple, economical way – does exactly that.
As usual for an Innova product, you can expect the table to last for years. If necessary, because it is lightweight and can be easily folded, you can prop it in a closet whenever it is not needed, though I recommend daily use.
⇢ INNOVA FITNESS ITX9300: BEST FEATURES
- Innova always seems to have the needs of their clients in mind, and this is why a good deal of attention is always placed on making the set-up as simple and painless as possible. I admit, at first, all the pieces may seem a bit intimidating, but even somebody who is not a handyman, like me, can put the pieces together with relative ease. The instructions are clear and leave little ambiguity in regards to the construction process. In the event of confusion, however unlikely this may be, Innova’s excellent customer service team is always there to help.
- The design of the machine stresses economy and comfort. From head to toe – or toe to head, as the case may be, when you are fully inverted – expect to fit snugly in the machine, as it has excellent, well-padded ankle, back and head support. While using the ITX9300, I felt just as safe as I would in a machine that might cost three or four times as much, which only further validates my theory about just how well Innova strikes that balance between cost and usability.
- As always seems to be the case with Innova, the price of the product is a major selling point, and often the reason my clients end up going with them. Innova are practically giving them away, so anyone who might have any misgivings about inversion therapy no longer has an excuse. Anyone with the self-discipline to get on the machine every single day, for only a few minutes a day, is practically guaranteed to see improvements with their preexisting back troubles.
- Finally, as a lightweight device that is perfect for the home, it can be easily moved and stored. Whether you want to shift it into another room, or pack it away to retrieve later, it’s extremely portable, and the collapsable design makes it very easy to fit inside a closet.
My Final Conclusion For The Innova Fitness ITX9300 Inversion Table
The ITX9300 typically achieves Innova’s high standards for quality without breaking the purchaser’s bank. As a tool for inversion therapy, it is extremely effective, as well as being very easy to install and use. There is an extensive range of motion with the angle of the inversion, and you are free to choose whatever setting you find most comfortable and beneficial.
This table has been personally recommended to me, and I myself find it to be of exceptional quality. For a budget table, the ITX9300 gets my highest recommendation, and I will definitely be telling clients about it in the future.
Pricing information updates every hour and may not be correct at the time of showing due to this. Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API