Every day, we help consumers to find the best inversion table for their needs through our reviews.
With Inversion Table Life, you’ll quickly be able to siphon through all of our inversion table reviews to find the best inversion table. Backed by buying guides and articles from Richard Wilcox, you’ll also learn about what the best features to look out for are, which brands are the best and which is the best inversion table for you.
⇢ THE WINNERS: THE BEST INVERSION TABLES 2016
⇢ DISC PROBLEMS: INVERSION THERAPY CAN HELP!
For those who are looking to learn more about the best Inversion Tables, I have compiled an extensive selection of reviews for you to browse through. As a qualified physiotherapist, I often come across clients who have numerous back-related problems, such as herniated discs, bulging discs and disc degeneration. The common cause of these problems is gravity – and the natural negative effect it has on the body through continuous pulling. But thankfully, one of the many inversion therapy table benefits is allowing you to accurately tackle the root cause of the problem – gravity.
I recommend Inversion Therapy to all of my clients as a proactive way to combat the effects of gravity. As you can see on the image to the left, disc problems are serious and they should be on your list of top priorities to rectify. Suffering with disc-related problems can be stressful and can often lead to depression. For that reason alone, it’s always best to take a proactive approach. Because inversion therapy relieves the pressure on your discs, you can often repair the damage caused.
If your discs are damaged beyond repair, inversion therapy will held to alleviate some of the symptoms. This will often greatly reducing the day-to-day pain you may experience. While I never guarantee that inversion tables will be a one-stop fix, I do strongly believe that they are extremely effective in targeting the root cause of the problem. By performing daily inversion table exercises, you can reduce the stress on your back by building core strength. It’s also worthwhile noting that not all inversion tables are created equally; and that’s why I review the best inversion tables to help you decide. However, it’s always worth nothing that many sources cite that inversion therapy does not provide long-term relief from back pain; but instead masks the problem temporarily (Source: MayoClinic).
⇢ INVERSION TABLES: THE BENEFITS TO YOU
Over time, dozens of Universities and research centres have published research to show that inversion therapy is extremely effective in improving your posture and rejuvenating your discs. Here’s some of the key benefits of inversion therapy in a nutshell:
- Improved Posture; Inversion Therapy helps to realign your spinal column, thus improving your whole body posture. Unfortunately, many people naturally walk with a bad posture, and this takes a toll on the human body over time. By taking advantage of inversion therapy, you’ll help to restore your bodies natural posture.
- Muscle relaxation; Your muscles are continually working overtime. Even when you sleep, your muscles are most likely tense and not relaxing. Inversion Therapy is one of the few treatments that actually allows your muscles to relax. Much like the human brain, muscles need time to sleep too, so give them chance.
- Disc Rejuvenation; Your spinal discs are of paramount importance. Many people are simply unaware of their existence. Through regularly using an inversion table, you’ll be providing much needed nutrients and rejuvenation to all of your spinal discs. Inversion Therapy also helps in the recovery of damaged discs – such as bulging discs, thinning discs, degenerated discs, herniated discs and natural disc degeneration.
- Improved Blood Circulation; As time goes by, your bodies natural blood transportation system will become less effective. Inversion Therapy helps to revert the effects of this. Over time, through using an inversion table, you’ll see an improvement in blood circulation which will positively affect your day-to-day activities.
- Maintained Height; As you are probably aware, as you age, you will naturally become shorter and slumped. Inversion Therapy helps to combat the effects of ageing by correctly aligning and strengthening your spinal column. If you regularly use your inversion table, you will see a positive effect as you begin to age.
- Preventative Care; Inversion Tables are not only good for actively combating existing problems, but they are also great for preventing future problems. Read my inversion table reviews and understand which inversion table is going to be best for you. Take a proactive approach to prevent future problems.
- Back Pain; Inversion Therapy has been clinically and scientifically proven to help alleviate some of the common symptoms of back pain – the most common being acute pain throughout the spinal column. Inversion Therapy not only improves blood circulation throughout your body, but also helps to promote healthy rejuvenation and replenishment of your spinal disks. Many of the best inversion tables will have added extras, such as lumbar punctures and acupressure nodes to further enhance the rejuvenation process.
- Inversion Table Risks; As of yet, there have been no published studies, either medically or scientifically that show that inversion tables have any sort of risk to the human body. Instead, studies show in great abundance that inversion therapy works for treating all types of back pain.
Do Inversion Tables Really Work For Back Pain?
As with anything, it’s important to ensure that you are able to completely relate to the products you are using. Luckily, with inversion therapy, the market has come together and agreed that as of yet, there are no noticeable risks associated with long-term usage of an inversion table. Risks have only shown to be prevalent in extremely rare cases, and your Doctor would always advise you of any risks prior to using a table.
We have a comprehensive section that actively discusses inversion therapy, and the effects it has on treating both short-term and long-term back pain. We have found that it is best to use an inversion table in conjunction with adopting a healthy lifestyle. By taking a multi-focused approach to inversion therapy, you’ll be able to provide rigorous rejuvenation throughout your whole column, allowing your body the chance to slowly repair any damage that has been done.
Research has also shown that the art of hanging upside down effectively reverses the damage that gravity has caused on your spine. While we cannot feel gravity pulling us down towards the center of the Earth, we know that it exists, and that damage does occur over time. By hanging up-side down, you’re relieving your back of the pressure of gravity, and temporarily transferring that pressure to your upper body. During a 10-15 minute inversion therapy session, your body begins to heal and rejuvenate – while also increasing and improving blood circulation throughout your whole body. While on this topic, I must stress that it’s imperative to select the best inversion table for you and your needs. Nobody can tell you exactly which is the best inversion table on the market – as that’s down to your requirements and needs. What you should be looking for is a table that is sturdy above all else; and comfy enough for you to use daily.
The question that is always asked, is “Do Inversion Tables Really Work?“. When I usually reply with “Yes, to some extent”, the next question I get asked is, “What is the best inversion table?”. Ignoring the best inversion table part for now – it’s imperative to understand that decades of research have shown that inversion tables really do work for masking the pain and difficulties associated with back pain. Inversion Tables allow your spine to take a breather, a short period of relaxation, from the devastating long-term effects that gravity has on your spine.
According to Wikipedia, inversion therapy is most commonly advertised as both a short-term and long-term product designed to help alleviate back pain, although inversion tables have been shown to help contribute to an all-round healthy lifestyle. If you are interested in using an inversion table for tackling back pain, I strongly suggest reading my inversion table reviews. For a more comprehensive article on inversion therapy and back pain, I heavily suggest reading this page.
While I actively promote the use of inversion tables, it’s imperative that you determine which inversion table is the best for you. I have done countless studies on all of the leading best inversion tables, and I firmly believe that only a few select models are up-to-scratch. My comprehensive reviews on the best inversion tables will help you to determine what’s right for you. Inversion Therapy can also help with tackling other issues too. The Global Healing Center claims that inversion tables are effective at treating kidney stones when combined with medical aid.
⇢ LEARN MORE: FIND THE BEST INVERSION TABLE FOR YOU TODAY!
Before reading my inversion table reviews, read this:
You’ll be able to perform an array of inversion table exercises, such as inverted crunches, sit-ups and inverted squats. Some tables, such as the Ironman ATIS 1000, are specifically marketed as having “ab-building” functionality – which is helpful if you’re looking to tone your abdominal area. My inversion table reviews give you everything you need to know – including what I think the inversion therapy table is best for, and what the specific advantages and disadvantages of each table are.
Inversion Tables – Frequently Asked Questions
|Inversion Table||Price||My Score||Review Link|
|Teeter Hang Ups EP-960||$400+||4.9||Read My Review..|
|Ironman IFT 4000||$300+||4.8||Read My Review..|
|Ironman ATIS 4000||$300+||4.8||Read My Review..|
|Ironman iControl 500||$200+||4.8||Read My Review..|
|Teeter Hang Ups EP-950||$400+||4.7||Read My Review..|
|Ironman iControl 400||$200+||4.7||Read My Review..|
|Teeter Hang Ups EP-550||$300+||4.7||Read My Review..|
|Ironman Gravity 4000||$100+||4.7||Read My Review..|
|Teeter Hang Ups EP-560||$100+||4.7||Read My Review..|
|Health Mark Pro Max||$700+||4.7||Read My Review..|
|Innova Fitness ITX9300||$100+||4.7||Read My Review..|
|Body Champ IT8070||$100+||4.6||Read My Review..|
|Innova Fitness ITX9600||$100+||4.6||Read My Review..|
|Innova Fitness ITX9250||$100+||4.6||Read My Review..|
|Ironman ATIS 1000||$200+||4.5||Read My Review..|
|Body Max IT6000||$200+||4.5||Read My Review..|
|Ironman Gravity 1000||$200+||4.5||Read My Review..|
|Ironman LX300||$100+||4.5||Read My Review..|
|Ironman LXT850||$200+||4.4||Read My Review..|
InversionTableLife.com Affiliate Disclosure
Certain content, such as the current price of the product are pulled from the Amazon API. Please be aware that our software pulls the pricing and availability information every hour - and as such, this information may not be up-to-date at the current time. Please refer to our affiliate disclaimer for more information about the currentness of prices, and for our full affiliate disclosure.